There are many islands the world of Avarion rather than the four major continents. Some are big and inhabited, some are ruled by the factions, and some are unheard of. These islands are:
- Jedenact Island – Northeast of Windvale, northwest of Santua. Home to the Elven stronghold Reka. Inhabitants allied with the Puratan faction of Windvale.
- Viidako Island – North of Windvale, an island with lots of jungle terrain. Most inhabitants are Fey races. People hollow out the insides of these large trees, or live in the canopies of the forests and jungles in big treehouses. Ruled by the Puratan faction, the inhabitants of Viidako cooperate with those of Jedenact.
- Havaji Island – South of Windvale, not many people live here because of its warm climate. However, there are still some Human settlers who have adapted to the heat.
- Majhen Island – North of Brickhart, no one has settled on this island because of its blistering heat. The problem is, this is a great place to retrieve Vermella, some of the most expensive material in Avarion, so many brave traders and merchants go to this island to fetch some, or have workers do it for them.
- Tehla Jelan – West of Brickhart, this long island is ruled by the Taen faction. It is where many textiles are produced for the Taen faction, then exported to the mainland and Windvale. Its northern areas are home to some heavily populated port cities, with some of the most expensive homes in Avarion.
- Insularo Archipelago – Stretching from Majhen Island to northeast Windvale, this series of small islands is hard to pass on boat, so when exporting goods from Tehla Jelen to Windvale, shipping boats must stop here and workers travel with the goods on foot to Windvale. It is also one of Windvale’s main sources of fish.
- Zelena Island – Between northern Windvale and northern Santua, this island is not inhabited by anyone, but those of the Davelen faction may stay here on some nights, since a lot of them are pirates.
- Sever Island – A very dangerous island directly between Windvale and Santua. It is inhabited by many strange creatures, and most people that come to the island, never leave..
- Osred Island – An island equidistant from Brickhart, Windvale, and Santua, in which many races live.
- Zahod Island – Southwest of Santua, ruled by the Davelen faction, and one of the places the ancestors of the current Davelen faction were originally located.
- Hod Island – Northeast of Santua, the other island that the original Davelen natives came from.