Wars and Conflicts
- War of Arabera – War between natives in what is now Windvale. Little is known about this war, for it was the first recorded war in Avarion.
- War of Patou – War between natives in what is now Hod island. The war did not last long, because of the beginning of the Days of Lakay, however much a lot of blood was shed.
- Great War of Sindak – War between the Puratan faction of Windvale and the Taen Faction of Brickhart after the Coup D’etat in Santua. This war was started because both factions believed the sudden failure of the Guden was a message from the Gods telling them to create more powerful civilization. Therefore, there was competition, so it had to be eliminated. This caused both nations to go nearly bankrupt and caused the popularity to highly decrease.
- Conflict of Manusia – Minor conflicts and cutting of trade routes between Windvale and Brickhart after the Great War.
- Conflict of Tao – Problems with the Davelen and their pirating ways caused both the Puratan and the Brickhart to become neutral with each other once more to avoid war between all three factions.